Thai Chicken Burgers
- 4 boneless skinless chicken fillets
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 finely chopped shallots
- 1 tsp finely chopped red chilli
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander
- a dash of salt and pepper
- juice of half a lime
- 1 spray low cal spray oil
Mix the chicken, garlic, shallots, coriander, lime and chilli in a food processor until the chicken is finely ground.
When everything is mixed well, shape the mixture into 4 burgers.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry each burger for about 8 minutes, turning half way through.
Serve on a wholemeal bun and top with lettuce, red onion, cucumber and some finely chopped chillies for some added spice. For an extra 1.5 Bites, serve with 100g of Gorge Us chips.