Cheesy Pasta Bake
- low cal spray oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g bottled roasted peppers in brine, drained
- 240g tagliatelle/fettuccine (uncooked weight)
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 240g mozzarella, thickly sliced/ Violife Moazzrella
- salt & black pepper
- fresh basil to garnish
- balsamic vinegar for drizzling
Preheat oven to 190*, gas 5. Spray pan with oil & cook onion & garlic for 6 mins until soft.
Add tomato, reduce for 8 mins until thick. Add roasted peppers & season.
Place in a shallow baking dish & top with cherry tomatoes & sliced mozzarella. Season & bake for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
Garnish with basil leaves, black pepper and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Tip: If you fancy trying a vegan version…substitute the Mozzarella for Violife Mozzarella.