Skinny Spice Bag
Just wait until you try our Skinny Spice Bag. We call it skinny but simply, it's just real food, cooked well with a few herbs and spices, a Unislim favourite.
More importantly, this spice bag is so good, you won't even be bothered with the local takeaway anymore.
This dish will take you just a bit more than 30 min and you'll have such a deeply satisfying dinner, it will put a smile on your face and a spring in your step!
- 400g Gorge Us Chips
- 4 chicken fillets
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp chinese all spice
- sea salt
- Cook 400g of Gorge Us Chips as per packet instructions.
- Slice chicken fillets into thick slices, add 4 tbsp of flour to a bowl followed by 1 tsp chinese all spice and 1/2 tsp chili flakes.
- Whisk one egg in another bowl and dip your chicken strips into it, then into the flour mixture. For a thicker breading, repeat this process.
- Place chicken strips in the pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Thinly slice onion and pepper and toss in a bowl with 1 tsp chinese all spice and 1/2 tsp chili flakes.
- In a pan with low cal spray oil saute the onions until soft.
- Once all ingredients (that includes the chips and chicken strips hot from the oven!) are ready toss them all together to distribute spices, lightly dust with chili flakes.
- Serve chips, chicken, onion and mixed peppers in a bowl and enjoy!