Sweet Potato and Chilli Soup
- 1 spray Low cal spray oil
- 1 diced large onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1-2 (depending on your taste) red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 500g peeled and cubed Sweet potato
- 500g peeled and cubed carrots
- 500ml chicken/veg stock
- salt and pepper
- To serve Fresh coriander, chopped
1 In a large saucepan, heat the oil and sauté the onion until soft but not brown. Throw in the garlic and chilli and cook for a further two minutes.
2 Add the sweet potatoes, carrots and stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and leave to cook for 12-15 minutes until the veggies are nice and soft.
3 Blend to your desired consistency and make it fancy by garnishing with coriander. Enjoy!