This delicious soup is perfect for a nutritious summer lunch. This recipe serves 4 and is totally free on plan!
- low-cal cooking spray
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 courgette, chopped into chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 8 asparagus tips, chopped
- 200g butterbeans
- small bunch basil, chopped
Heat low cal spray oil in a large pan, add in leeks and celery and cook for 7 minutes or until soft.
Add in the courgettes and garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Pour in the stock and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the asparagus and beans, and leave on heat until cooked through.
Stir in the chopped basil and season.