Rosemary Chicken Roast
Our Rosemary Chicken Roast is the perfect recipe for a Sunday Dinner. This recipe serves 4 at 0.5 Bites per serving
- 2 courgettes, sliced into chunks
- 1 aubergine, sliced into chunks
- 3 mixed peppers, seeds removed and chopped roughly
- 2 garlic cloves, large, crushed
- 2 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and without bone
- 250g cherry or baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 6 rosemary springs
Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
In a large roasting tin, toss together the aubergine, courgettes, tomatoes and peppers with half the chopped rosemary, half the garlic, 2 tsp oil and some seasoning.
Spread out the vegetables in an even layer on the tin.
Meanwhile, mix remaining rosemary, garlic and oil together in a small bowl.
Slash each of the chicken breasts a few times with a sharp knife and brush over the flavoured oil, season and chill for 15 mins in a fridge.
Make spaces in the roasting tin and nestle the chicken breasts amongst the vegetables.
Place a rosemary sprig on top of each chicken breast. Place the tin to the oven for 18-20 mins, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are lightly caramelized.
Serve with boiled baby potatoes and enjoy.