Quick Salmon Pâté
Delicious Salmon Pâté recipe, serves 2 at only 0.5bite per serving.
- 1 x 160g can red salmon in brine (drained)
- 60g light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp lighter than light mayo
- 1 small lemon grated zest & juice
- 2 ripe tomatoes (skinned, de-seeded & diced)
- 1 tsp chopped capers
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
Briefly blitz the salmon in a food processor or blender with the cream cheese, yoghurt, mayo, lemon zest and juice.
Stir in the tomatoes, capers and herbs.
Spoon into a bowl or 2 ramekins. Cover and chill.