Detox fruit and veg smoothie
- 2 Slices of fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 2 Small bananas,peeled
- 1 Kiwi fruit, pealed and sliced
- 2 Handful of baby spinach leaves (or shredded kale)
- 2.5cm Piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 480ml Unsweetened almond milk or soya milk
- 2tsp Linseeds
- 2tsp Of flaked almonds
- 1tsp Of chia seeds
Put the fruit, spinach and ginger in a blender. Add the milk and linseeds and, holding the lid of the blender firmly in place, blitz until well combined and smooth. If the smoothie is too thick for your taste, add a little water to get desired consistency.
Pour into 2 glasses (or jars) and serve immediately topped with the almond and chia seeds. Enjoy this smoothie with 30g porridge oats made with skimmed milk.