Cheesy Courgette Frittata
Kickstart your day with this delicious Cheesy Courgette Frittata, only 0.5bite per serving.
- low-cal spray oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 asparagus spears, chopped
- 3 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 4 medium eggs
- 60g low-fat cottage cheese
- 30g low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- a few sprigs dill or mint, chopped
- salt & pepper
Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and cook the onion, courgettes, and asparagus over a low heat until softened. Beat the eggs and stir in the cottage cheese, feta, herbs, and seasoning.
Pour into the pan and cook over a low heat for 10-15 minutes until set and golden brown underneath. Pop the pan under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes to brown and set the top of the frittata. Slide out of the pan and cut in half.