- Filo Pastry 15g sheets
- 1 small Egg (beaten)
- 200g 0% Fat Greek yogurt
- 4 Ripe apricots (stoned and quartered)
- 100g Raspberries
- 1 tsp Icing Sugar
Serves 4, 3.5 Bites per serving
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 8–10 mins
1. Place a sheet of filo pastry on a clean work surface. Brush with a little beaten egg and cover with another sheet. Brush and layer in this way until all the sheets are used up. Brush the top sheet with beaten egg.
2. Cut the filo pastry rectangle into 3 long strips. Cut each strip into 4 squares – you should end up with 12 squares. Transfer to a non-stick baking tray.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C/gas mark 6 for 8–10 minutes, until crisp and golden. Set aside to cool.
4. Spread a layer of yoghurt over one of the filo sheets and place 2 pieces of apricot and a few raspberries on top. Cover with another sheet, spread with yoghurt and add 2 more apricot quarters and some raspberries. Top the stack with a third filo sheet.
5. Assemble 3 more stacks in the same way. Dust lightly with sifted icing sugar and serve immediately.