Sweet chilli beef & noodles
- 200g extra lean ground beef mince
- 120g rice noodles
- 3tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1tbsp light soy sauce
- 1tsp sugar
- 1 red chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- 1tbsp chilli pepper paste
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Low cal spray oil
Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Remove, drain and set aside.
Spray a large frying pan or wok with oil. Add the mince, red chilli, onion, ginger, garlic and peppers and fry until the mince is browned.
Add the chilli paste, both soy sauces and sugar and fry for a further couple of minutes.
Add the noodles and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with chopped spring onion just before serving.