Sesame Garlic Chicken
This recipe serves 6 at 1 Bite per serving
- 80ml rice wine vinegar
- 50g sesame seeds
- 80ml soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 6 chicken fillets- boneless and skinless, sliced
- 8 cloves of garlic- peeled
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- small piece peeled ginger- sliced
- 1 pound broccoli
- 100g courgette- sliced finely
- 1 each red chilli for garnish
- Per serving 1/4 plate of basmati rice
In a small bowl whisk the rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil and brown sugar together.
Spray some low cal spray oil into a hot pan and add the chicken slices. Then add the soy mixture, garlic and fresh ginger.
Once the chicken is cooked through, add the vegetables and cook til soft.
While the vegetables cook, cook Basmati rice according to packet instructions.
In a hot dry pan gently toast the sesame seeds.
Serve chicken and veg with 1/4 plate of Basmati rice, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Garnish with sliced red chillies, and enjoy.