Broccoli & Chicken Stir Fry
Try our Fakeaway Broccoli & Chicken Stir Fry instead of ordering takeout this weekend.
- 20 broccoli florets, halved
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, diced into chunks
- 20g fresh ginger, sliced into small pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 red pepper, cut into long thin slices
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- low cal spray
- 2 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1/4 plate noodles
Add water to medium saucepan and heat til boiling.
Tip the broccoli in and boil for 4 mins.
Meanwhile heat the low cal spray in a non-stick wok and cook the ginger, garlic and onion for 2 mins.
Add in the chilli and stir. Add the chicken and cook for 2 mins more.
Tip the broccoli into the wok with the soy sauce and red pepper and cook through.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles per pack instructions and serve with the stir-fry.