1. The challenge is open to Unislim members and non-members in ROI aged 18 years and over. Directors, management, and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
2. By taking part in this challenge, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any stage. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The challenge starts at 1st November and will close on 30th November.
5. To participate simply walk 100k in the month of November.
6. Only one entry per person per household.
7. There will be 2 winners picked each week during the month of November with one winner on the final week.
8. The winners will be selected by an independent judge.
9. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner by phone or email and given 1 week to redeem the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not respond or are not in a position to accept the prize, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion withdraw that prize entitlement and select alternative winners.
10. The Winner agrees to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity.
11. The winner will win a FITBIT.
12. The winner will be posted out the FitBit at the end of each week of November 2020.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value.
15. The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or a cash substitute. The Prizes are non-transferable.
16. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
17. Unless entrants have consented otherwise, entrants’ personal data will only be used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this promotion.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. This promotion is governed by Irish law.
PROMOTER: Unislim, 49 lower Dorset St, Dublin 1
Please do not send entries to this address.