Warm up with our hearty beef Hot-Pot
- Low cal spray oil
- 900g Beef steak, cut into chunks
- 3 Onions, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- 1 pint Beef stock
- 1 tsp Caraway
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 6 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 Parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 1 Turnip, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4 Large peeled & chopped potaotes
Add low cal oil to pan and place over medium heat. Add the meat and cook for a few mins until brown.
When the meat has browned remove from pan and add into a pot along with all of the ingredients, bar the parsley.
Bring to the boil once before reducing the heat and allowing to simmer for 1 hour.
Cover with a lid and allow to reduce, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and ladle into bowls.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving.