Crispy Chicken Nuggets
The perfect and tasty quick dinner fix.
- 600g chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tsp flour
- 1 medium free-range egg, beaten
- 80g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- A good pinch of cayenne pepper
- Low-cal spray oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp reduced sugar/salt tomato ketchup
- Steamed green vegetables
- 400g Unislim Gorge Us! Rustic Cut Chips
Preheat the oven to 200°C,gas mark 6.
Dust the chicken lightly with flour and then dip into the beaten egg. Mix the breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan and cayenne in a shallow dish and add the chicken, turning it until coated all over with the mixture. Place the coated chicken on a plate, cover with cling film (plastic wrap) and chill in the fridge for at least 15 mins.
Put the chicken on a non-stick baking tray and lightly spray with oil. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and crisp on the outside and cooked right through on the inside.
Cook the Gorge Us! Rustic Cut chips as per packet instructions.
Serve the chicken nuggets and fries immediately with the tomato ketchup and green vegetables.
If you enjoyed this recipe, try our delicious fish fingers.