McDonnells/Unislim Facebook Competition T&C’s
- The promotion is open to Unislim members in ROI aged 18 years and over. Directors, management, and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
2. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any stage. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
3. No purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Unislim App account] required.
4. The promotion starts at 2pm on 7th June 2019 and competition will close no later than 9am on 21st June 2019.
5. To enter- simply tell us how many Bites per 100ml.
6. Only one entry per person per household.
7. There will be 1 winner.
8. The winner will be selected on 21st June 2019 by an independent judge from all entries submitted by the closing date in accordance with the entry criteria.
9. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner by Facebook mail within 28 days to give full details about how to redeem the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not respond or are not in a position to accept the prize, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion withdraw that prize entitlement and select alternative winners.
10. The Winner agree to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity.
11. The winner will win a FITBIT.
12. The names and counties of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Unislim Republic of Ireland, 49A Dorset Street, Dublin 1 within 3 months of the closing date.
13. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late or bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if entries are lost or not received or delayed including delay due to a technical error.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value.
16. The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or a cash substitute. The Prizes are non-transferable.
17. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
18. Unless entrants have consented otherwise, entrants’ personal data will only be used by the Promoter (and the Promoter’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this promotion.
19. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering this promotion, all entrants release Facebook from any liability arising out of this promotion.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. This promotion is governed by Irish law.
PROMOTER: McDonnells Curry, Platin Road, Drogheda, Co Meath, A92 YC85, Ireland
Please do not send entries to this address.